Dedicated Truck service is when a truck and a driver is assigned to your company. This service is tailored to meet our client’s specific needs. The benefits of this service are that no other freight will be loaded on the truck and no pickups or deliveries can conflict with your defined schedule for pickup and delivery. This service is good because you have feeling like you own a truck and don’t have late deliveries, an expense of maintenance and complex logistics problems.
For example, maybe a customer only accepts deliveries and pickups on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. With dedicated shipping, a truck will be available at that time, ready to accept or unload shipments. When using a dedicated fleet, no other freight is loaded on the truck which means the driver won’t have to drop off other shipments on their way to the destination. You have control of the fleet, which leads to better shipment planning, timely pickups, and consistent on-time deliveries. Whether moving freight on local, regional or long-haul routes, when using dedicated trucking, shippers can stage loads to customers or to other locations, which frees up warehouse space, making for a more effective supply chain.
Some of the benefits dedicated equipment trucking service:
- You have a truck and a driver dedicated just for your shipping needs
- No more late deliveries: Reliable on-time service
- Tracking and communication
- No other freight is on the truck at any time
- You schedule your exact pickup and delivery time, with no distractions
- Effective transportation solutions to solve specific needs
- Safety & regulatory compliance
- Reliable equipment